One Chance One Chance

Interesting..

Overall, I thought it was a totally different experience from most games, and I really liked it.
But so many people don't understand that the point of the game is playing it once, and dealing with the decisions you made, and that replaying it would ruin the game, at least for me.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Brilliant

That was an excellent game. And while it is a little shorter than i like, it does say a profound message and is a great idea.

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Nice

Excellent game, but I have one question. Was the computer that keeps talking to you inspired by GLaDOS from Portal? They seem awfully alike sometimes.

Dino Run Dino Run

I loved it

This is a great game, i love the concept, and mayhem is fabulous, watching fellow dinosaurs get crushed by meteors right before your eyes as you race to escape the same fate. There are some really cool moments such as crossing a lake on a dinosaur's long neck, falling into a volcano and scrambing out through flaming tunnels, or running through a humoungous skeleton. Keep up the good work!

Halo 2 arcade Halo 2 arcade

okay

It was pretty good, but what program did u use to make this? im trying to make a halo game of my own.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awsome!

Great game, you easily got 10/10, but make a blockhead character he can use his tongs to fight :)